With the increase in more and more projects building in the crypto space the demand for blockchain devs has skyrocketed in the last few years, with 64% of such crypto dev job posts requiring developers to master React.js
In this article we'll share 6 next level resources with you to make you a React.js wiz!🧙♂️
But first, what is React.js?
React is an open-source JS library that helps you create interactive user interfaces easily.
Major advantages of React are:
✅ Easy creation of dynamic apps
✅ Reusable components
✅ Improved performance
✅ Small learning curve
✅ Dedicated tools for easy debugging
✅ Unidirectional data flow
- React.org put up a tutorial that helps you build a simple game👾
The techniques you’ll learn in this tutorial are fundamental to building any React app, and mastering it will give you a deep understanding of React.
- A Discord community by Reactiflux with more than 190k members, where you can ask questions, show your work for feedback and meet other devs with your same interests
They also keep a well curated learning section that is a major resource in itself!
- A comprehensive list of high quality tutorials and articles for those who want to learn React/Redux👨💻
Resources go from basic to advanced so you get everything at one place.
- For those who prefer learning on video, here is a curated list of talks on React👩🏫
They include classes and workshops by established professionals from the React ecosystem
- Awesome React, quoted on React.org website, it’s a list of all awesome things about the React ecosystem🤩
It includes useful tools, tutorials, videos, demo apps and real React applications
- Traversy Media published one of the most comprehensive React crash courses on YT, where you’ll be building a task tracker app and look at components, props, state, hooks and more.
Well, that wraps our list of resources that can take you from a react newbie to a magical wizard who can create life changing products!
If you liked this quick compilation please share with your fellow developers!