2024 Investment Banking Summer Internship Program - New York
About the Galaxy NYC Investment Banking Summer Internship Program:
The Galaxy NYC Summer Internship Program is an immersive and exciting, nine-week experience taking place on-site in our headquarters. During the nine weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on, practical work experience on our New York Investment Banking team. In addition to learning on the job, Galaxy interns participate in professional development programming, fun social events, and networking opportunities with senior leaders.
Program Dates: June 10th – August 9th, 2024
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze corporate and financial information
- Prepare meeting materials for senior bankers to pitch to or discuss with clients
- Conduct industry and company research
- Participate in deal execution processes for financings and M&A transactions
- Build models to support value and illustrative financial results
What We’re Looking For:
- General knowledge of and keen interest in key corporate finance and modeling principles (e.g., financial accounting, DCF, comparable companies analysis, etc.)
- Analytical, detail-oriented, team player
- Strong work ethic and self-starter attitude
- Strong oral and writing skills
- General knowledge of and keen interest in the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Undergraduate or master’s students graduating between December 2024 and June 2025
- Eligible master’s students must have fewer than two years of relevant, full-time work experience
- Students enrolled in PhD, MBA, or JD programs are not eligible to apply.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
NY Interns will be paid a rate of $55/hr.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Internship Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Phd Web3 Jobs, Entry Level Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Accounting Crypto Jobs, Venture Capital Web3 Jobs.
Let Galaxy know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!