The Luxor team has built a range of solutions for Bitcoin mining and compute power, including a globally distributed mining pool, firmware, an ASIC brokerage desk and RFQ platform, a wide variety of blockchain software, as well as Hashrate derivatives markets and tools. Our product suite is growing rapidly and as such we are looking to expand our accounting and finance team.
This role will report to our Accounting Manager. This is a remote role. The candidate must be based in the U.S. or Canada with proper work authorization.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA or CFA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas and jurisdictions.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements in the U.S.
- Knowledge and expertise in cryptocurrency tax and regulation in the U.S.
- Experience with cryptocurrency wallets and transacting via Blockchains.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Programming experience, Python preferred.
- Knowledge of the crypto mining industry, including the technology, and economics.
- QuickBooks online proficiency
- Audit and GAAP reporting experience preferred
- Preparing financial reports for internal and external use.
- Perform general ledger accounting, financial reporting, and analysis.
- Filing taxes in coordination with our third-party CPA firm.
- Assist with monthly close and balance sheet reconciliation
- Responsible for cash management, including performing international wire transfers, ACH payments, and crypto transfers
- Assist with establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Assist in the development of financial processes to support new business requirements
- Improve systems and procedures and suggest corrective actions
- Ready to work on a wide-range of operational tasks.
At Luxor we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Luxor welcomes all.
****Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Mining Crypto Jobs, Accounting Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let Luxor Technologies know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!