Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Pantera is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager to support senior partners at the firm, and serve as office manager in our Menlo Park office. The position would require some presence at the office to perform tasks requiring non-remote work. We have a large office and practice social distancing for the limited staff that works at the office.
• Greet and welcome external visitors to our office
• Point of contact for visiting vendor
• Assist with answering phones and processing messages
• Assist with Outlook calendar management
• Daily tasks as requested by partners
• Assist with data management in Salesforce
• Assist with business communications (email drafts, letters, etc.)
• Filing and document management
• Office upkeep and administrative management
• Expense reports
• Positive attitude to handle the wide variety of tasks requested
• Strong communication skills. Articulate.
• Extremely organized with keen attention to detail. Ability to multi-task effectively.
• Professional, confident and gracious.
• Highly proficient computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Tech savvy. Apple proficiency a plus.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Ability to handle confidential company and personal information with discretion.
• 2+ years’ experience of administrative support preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.