Administrative Business Partner
Alchemy helps blockchain companies build better products and experiences by providing next-generation blockchain infrastructure. Our Ethereum infrastructure currently powers many top companies in the space, including CryptoKitties, Binance Wallet, and Augur.
We are looking for an exceptional Administrative Business Partner to support two of our Product Leaders. You will enable seamless operations and serve as a critical communication link across offices and teams. You’ll anticipate the needs of both leaders and broader team members, helping the organization stay focused resolving issues before they arise. In addition to being organized and analytical, you also have great communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
This role is located in our San Francisco office.
What You'll Do
- Manage calendars, projects, logistics, and reporting for key department initiatives and manage external customer meeting coordination
- Own all planning and management of team events including key meetings, business reviews, new hire onboarding, etc.
- Anticipate the needs of your Executives to proactively manage day to day activities
- Partner with your Executives to drive leadership operational cadence within organization--draft agendas for standing meetings, take meeting minutes, and manage follow ups (communication, action items, and execution)
- Draft framework of presentations, edit & update org chargers and ensure all communications are edited and formatted
- Interface with our Head of Comms to coordinate external press/media interviews
- Manage SWAG orders for internal teams and as needs for customers
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment (pre-ipo exp a plus!)
- Mid to large-scale event planning or project management experience
- Highly organized, analytical, and flexible with shifting priorities
- Strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions, both internal and external
- Ability to anticipate challenges before they arise and are known as a master organizer and sounding board. Your executive leadership often calls on you to get things done
- You are resilient, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy supporting a rapidly growing & changing organization
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Executive Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Alchemy know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!