All-round Content Creator
We started in 2018, bringing high quality, accurate insights on decentralized applications to a global audience and rapidly became the go-to, trusted industry source.
Today, we’re the starting point for dapp discovery - hosting more than 14k dapps - offer comprehensive NFT valuation & portfolio management and lead the way in data led, actionable industry reporting.
DappRadar is also the largest dapp distribution pipeline on earth and acts as a funnel through which dapp users, researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can easily access actionable market data and make informed decisions.
Our investors are Naspers Ventures, Blockchain.com Ventures, Angel Invest Berlin and NordicNinja Ventures. Their strategy is to invest in companies and sectors with high, long-term growth potential.DappRadar has succeeded in creating a strong commercial brand and product in the space.
DappRadar is looking for an All-round Content Creator and copywriter who’s passionate about Web3, and knows how to deliver a message through blog and email content. We expect you to be familiar with Web3, to be fluent in English, and to have the heart to speak comfortably about the blockchain industry.
Since DappRadar launched in 2018 it has become the largest data-driven dapp distribution platform on the market. Even during the bear market, millions of users have used DappRadar to discover decentralized applications, or simply dapps.
DappRadar attracts researchers, investors, analysts, venture capitalists, but also regular consumers, gamers, and true pioneers. It will be your job to make our platform, our product, and our data understandable to a wide range of (potential) users. You will do this for example through blog content, but also through email.
As our new Content Creator, you will…
- Produce SEO optimized content to help people discover the dapp industry
- Fact check and improve content from colleagues
- Write copy for the DappRadar platform and its documentation
- Write email content that thousands will receive on a regular basis
- Optimize existing and new copy to drive better results
- Create user journeys that contribute to business-critical KPIs
- Take a proactive approach to measuring content and email performance
- Generally stay in the know with the latest industry developments from different market segments, including DeFi, NFTs, the metaverse, gaming, and social dapps.
We expect you to…
- Have 2+ years of experience in media production or content creation, preferably in the blockchain space and within a certain organization
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand the basic terminology in the blockchain space, and have the ability to read, for example Etherscan on a basic level
- Be able to work with deadlines and being able to collaborate with colleagues from different departments
- Be metric-driven, understand web analytics, and have a passion for improving results
Why DappRadar? We care about you, so we can offer…
- Receive compelling stock options / RADAR token offerings
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and in unchartered territory
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Flexible working hours concept, remote work opportunity, and teamwork based on company culture
- “Family first” policy
Please send us the following:
- Your CV / resume
- Examples of your work (you can add a link to your portfolio or share some of your work instead of a motivational/cover letter)
We’re excited to hear more about you!
Let DappRadar know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!