AML Subject Matter Expert
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Review proposed customer onboarding data and evaluate adherence to local regulatory requirements
- Periodically assess and monitor customer behaviour and propose remediation actions
- Prepare and maintain risk based documentation (high risk countries, onboarding document requirements, ...) in accordance with up to date local regulatory requirements and best practices
- Support Head of Risk and Compliance and MLRO in daily tasks, including, but not limited to replies to competent authorities, preparation of presentations, etc
- Represent UAB Bifinity on Group level within the scope of expertise and responsibilities
- Handle and review assigned cases within available SLAs, including advising relevant stakeholders on next steps
- Maintain internal logs and ensure all escalations to the team are promptly reviewed and resolved
- Partner with relevant internal stakeholders to strengthen quality of AML/CTF framework
- Participate in internal and external programs related to AML/CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the company
- 4+ years of experience in AML/CTF compliance, investigations (KYB on corporates and complex structures would be deemed an advantage)
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to be action-oriented and seek to meet high standards
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, analytical, and investigative skills
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English, both verbal and written