Associate, Investor Relations
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies are the underpinnings of a new financial infrastructure, similar to how the internet was the underpinning of a new information infrastructure.
Pantera Capital is the first institutional investment firm focused exclusively on bitcoin, other digital currencies, and companies in the blockchain tech ecosystem. Pantera launched the first cryptocurrency fund in the United States when bitcoin was at $65/BTC in 2013. The firm subsequently launched the first exclusively-blockchain venture fund. In 2017, Pantera was the first firm to offer an early-stage token fund. Pantera Bitcoin Fund has returned 66,600% in eight years and has returned billions to its investors. Pantera manages $4.8bn across three strategies – passive, hedge, and venture – exclusively focused on bitcoin, other digital currencies, and companies in the blockchain tech ecosystem.
Pantera Capital is an investment firm focused exclusively on bitcoin, other digital currencies, and companies in the blockchain tech ecosystem. Pantera currently manages capital in eight funds across three product groups – passive, hedge, and venture. Our New York office is seeking an Investor Relations Associate. The primary role is to assist the Firm's management team with investor relations and fundraising. This will include managing the Investor Relations calendar, researching potential investors, providing meeting prep to team, helping with investor meeting follow-up, coordinating marketing roadshows and Pantera-hosted investor events, helping with our social media presence, and maintaining the firm's client database. Secondary responsibilities include investor relations tasks, such as gathering investor documentation, and existing and potential investor correspondence and event planning.
- Manage the Investor Relations calendar (Microsoft Outlook)
- Prepare the management team for meetings by researching the prospective investors online and within our database
- Coordinate investor meeting follow-up
- Coordinate marketing roadshows
- Update and maintain the firm's client database (Salesforce)
- Preparing management team for conference and event attendance - ensuring our network as well as opportunities to expand our network are taken into account
- Ensure investor presentations are up to date and provided prior to meetings
- Research potential speaking engagement and help prepare speaking presentations
- Correspond with existing and/or potential investors.
- Perform due diligence requests on behalf of potential investors.
- Gather information on investor in funds managed by the firm.
- Prior 2-5 years’ experience working in Investor Relations department, or similar environment
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent personnel, project management, and time management skills
- Scheduling and calendaring experience
- Strong academic background
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint), Salesforce, event management, project management
- Must be a self-starter who has proven ability to cultivate relationships and help improve overall client relationship process/structure
- Attention to detail and concern for quantitative accuracy
- Knowledgeable and passionate about blockchain/cryptocurrency technologies a plus
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Social Media Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Pantera Capital know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!