Magic Square is a Discovery and Engagement Platform for the Web3 Ecosystem. Here, you can discover community-vetted apps and games, as well as rewards, giveaways, promotions, and more! We're backed by industry leaders such as Binance Labs and Crypto.com Capital.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced, Russian-speaking Node.JS Developer to join our team. As a Back-End Developer, you will be responsible for coding, debugging, and collaborating with front-end developers to develop functional and sustainable web applications. You will work closely with a team of designers and developers to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality code.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the overall application lifecycle, from conception to deployment.
- Focus primarily on coding and debugging tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of back-end systems.
- Collaborate effectively with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements to the development team.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Develop high-quality code that adheres to industry best practices and can be utilized in future projects.
- Build functional and sustainable web applications, ensuring clean and efficient code.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to promptly identify and resolve issues.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Employ cutting-edge technologies to improve application functionality and efficiency.
The Ideal Candidate - Who You Are and Requirements:
- Must be a fluent Russian speaker.
- B1+ level of English.
- Living in Cyprus is a big advantage.
- Willingness to relocate to Cyprus, if not currently residing there, is a big advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Back-End Developer.
- In-depth understanding of server-side web applications and API development.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies such as HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with Node.JS and Moleculer.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology is an advantage.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field is a big advantage.
True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find many benefits in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world, with the option to work from our beautifully designed, beach-front office in the vibrant city of Limassol, Cyprus.
- Assistance with Visa and housing search in the event of relocation.
- Fresh coffee, food, and drinks are served at the office.
- Company events and celebrations.
- A fast-paced, challenging, and unique business sector.
- Flat company and international work environment.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within a growing organization.
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career.
- Competitive pay and compensation in the form of Tokens - you grow with the company.
- At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter!
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, apply anyway and we'll have a chat! You may have more potential than you think. We look forward to getting to know you!
Please let Magic Square know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!