Bank Operations Lead
Anchorage Digital makes it simple and secure for institutions to build products and gain exposure to digital assets as the first federally chartered digital asset bank. With secure custody at its core, Anchorage is the premier partner for institutions and corporations. Anchorage offers financial solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more at anchorage.com.
Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible through Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021.
Anchorage Digital raised $350 million in a December 2021 Series D funding round that valued Anchorage at over $3 billion. Led by global investment firm KKR, other participants included Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, Apollo credit funds, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Blockchain Capital, GIC, Lux Capital, PayPal Ventures, Thoma Bravo and Wellington Management. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.Our COO team is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of Anchorage Digital Bank. The Bank Operations Lead will support the COO in the management of the Bank, in coordination with Bank executives, including ensuring compliance with the Operating Agreement and that Bank functions are operating effectively.The Bank Operations Lead will drive execution of initiatives and projects, including remediation of IA and OCC findings, strategic initiatives, and new business activities. This person will also support the COO in oversight of the Bank’s corporate governance, including Board management and reporting. The Bank Operations Lead will also engage with Operations and Compliance to ensure a positive client experience and implementation of enhancements across relevant stakeholders.
As a Bank Operations Lead, you will:
- Drive strategic, cross-functional initiatives for the Bank, including new product and service approvals
- Support the Chief Operating Officer in the day-to-day management of the Bank
- Work with stakeholders to understand potential client business initiatives and the impact on Bank operations and compliance
- Manage remediation process and action items of any audit and regulatory issues pertaining to the Operating Agreement
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the Bank, including the Executive team
- Deliver reporting to senior management and the Board
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience driving strategic initiatives across multiple verticals within a financial institution
- Ability to effectively communicate with, influence, and manage multiple and sometimes competing stakeholder interests
- Willingness and expertise to navigate ambiguity and define clear next steps for project or deliverable owners
- Proven organizational and execution skills, including complex project management, ability to drive initiatives and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience delivering reports of various formats, including to Boards and senior management
- The ability to build strong, cross-functional relationships
- Proficient in g-suite tools, specifically Google Sheets/Excel and Slides/PowerPoint
Although not a requirement, bonus points if you have:
- Worked in an business operational capacity at a financial institution or Big 4
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Executive Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.