Binance Accelerator Program - Backend Engineer
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.Who may applyBachelors and Masters students.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the company's basic products
- Responsible for the compilation and implementation of the interface documentation of the business module
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to solve problems provided by QA team
- Assist the CS team to solve customer problems and classify them for system improvement
- Computer-related major, Bachelor or Masters degree
- Have a solid Java foundation and understand basic frameworks, such as multithreading and networking
- Familiar with Spring Microservice framework and understanding of its operation mechanism
- Familiar with MySQL database and common middleware such as Redis, RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Good logical thinking ability, strong sense of teamwork and strong learning ability
- Good communication skills, fluency in English
- Experience with open source projects is preferred
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Junior Level Crypto Jobs, Quality Assurance Crypto Jobs, Java Web3 Jobs, Contract Web3 Jobs, Open Source Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.