Binance Accelerator Programme - Corporate FP&A
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.Our Binance Accelerator Program - Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (i.e. April 3, May 1st, June 5th, etc).Who may applyCurrent undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.About the RoleIn the Corporate FP&A team, you will be part of the team responsible for overall company financial planning and management reporting cadence, providing insightful analysis to our company's most senior leadership. You will assist the team on central FP&A deliverables, including driving the monthly group financial reporting cycle, supporting the annual planning/quarterly forecasting process, designing and implementing cost optimization strategies and developing business models for investment initiatives.
- Assist the team in the monthly and quarterly preparation of financial reporting packages for the company. This includes liaising and aligning with internal stakeholders where necessary in order to deliver the right insights on our business performance to our leadership team.
- Support annual and quarterly forecast processes by developing forward-looking projections for key P&L drivers, modeling profitability under different scenarios, and providing insights for presentation to company leadership.
- Take part in various process improvement initiatives / projects. Provide project management support for system enhancements where relevant.
- Assist in any other ad hoc projects / analysis involving cost efficiency, investment cases, HC planning, among others.
- BS/BA/ Masters in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Engineering;
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Self-starter - take initiative, be dedicated, set and drive toward goals
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Junior Level Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Accounting Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.