Binance Accelerator Programme - Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?About Binance Accelerator Programme Binance Accelerator Programme is a concise 3 - 6 months programme designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. Who may applyCurrent students, fresh graduates, and candidates who are mid-career switchers.
- Provide support to the heads of Global Sanctions and AB&C Risk and Compliance Programme;
- Secretarial responsibilities for global and regional forums;
- Drafting and dissemination of risk/financial crime related global communications;
- Document retention and retrieval for key legal memo’s, risk/financial crime reviews and decisions;
- Navigate and build string stakeholder relationships across Binance’s global functions and teams;
- The role holder will use their analytic skills and background to provide collation and analysis of data, research and background information to support the day-to-day operations of the Sanctions and AB&C Risk and Compliance Team;
- Horizon scans for regulatory and internal developments, that affect Binance globally;
- Confidently raises challenges, providing different perspectives, whilst maintaining and building professional relationships.
- Fluent in English - a second language is preferred
- Strong analytical and writing skills, and sound judgement
- Ability to work across functional and geographic lines
- You are pragmatic and energetic, with an ability to think ‘outside the box’ in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Learning agility as well as a critical and innovative mindset
- You are people-focused;
- You are a good communicator verbally and in writing, being able to convey complex messages in a simple way to bring an understanding to “why” change is required
- You are confident, result driven and seek to find innovative and new creative solutions
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.