Co-founder CTO / Tech Lead (ReFi)
We are a diverse team of passionate and skilled people who are on a mission to define the bases of a new economy, dissociated from any exploitation of living things and environments.
With backgrounds in entrepreneurship by building softwares and innovative tech solutions, successful acquired companies, an award winning patented product, degrees in ecology, multiple years in NGOs with missions on the field and a lifetime of studying and protecting biodiversity, we are looking to strengthen our core team with bold minded people, passionate like us about the beauty of the Nature, a vital element for the health of our planet and its inhabitants, and ready to fight to protect it!
We are looking to team up with a talented Blockchain Architect/Engineer (based in Europe) with strong experience building softwares and dApps and deep knowledge of DeFi in order to build an innovative decentralized investment solution committed to environmental protection.
Get ready to make an impact:
- Architect technical solutions and lead development and research towards more effective solutions for our tech requirements;
- Contribute high quality and well-tested smart contract code, including NFTs;
- Lead, mentor and hire a team of developers;
- Participate in management decisions and attend meetings in line with the company objectives;
- Handle all internal security and privacy-related audits;
- Monitor the technical budget and forecast costs related to the agreed technical activities;
- Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company.
What you’ll bring to our team:
- 4+ years experience as a Technical Architect in developing softwares and systems administrations;
- 2+ years experience in smart contracts development: coding, testing, deployment;
- Experience in distributed systems developments, databases or storage;
- Deep understanding of DeFi concepts and trends;
- Experience building DeFi smart contracts;
- Knowledge of most commonly used Ethereum token standards (ERC 20, 777, 721, 864, etc.);
- Execution-oriented, flexible with a high problem solving aptitude;
- Organization and leadership skills;
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and portable code;
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking;
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written);
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision.
- >> You are looking to BUILD and PROTECT what matters 🌍
Bonus points if you have:
- Development experience in traditional finance (fintech, bank…);
- Experience building NFTs and/or a cryptocurrency;
- Experience in ICO or related fields as part of a team;
- Degrees in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is advantageous;
- Passionate about ecology and biodiversity and/or “climate conscious” and eager to fight for a future;
- Being a native or intermediate french speaker is helpful.
You will be in a rewarding company:
- Competitive salary;
- Receive compelling equity share and token package;
- Remote possible;
- Your choice of technical setup and equipment;
- Working with highly skilled and motivated people to help you to succeed and push boundaries;
- An opportunity to be a part of a true solution to protect biodiversity and sensitive territories;
- “Family first” policy;
- Cool, complex and interesting derivatives subject.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs.