Business Intelligence Intern
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Our DNAIntegrity - We act with integrity at every turn Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts Openness - We are transparent with our processes Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
- What will you be working on?
- Review and validate customer data as it’s collected
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
- Cooperate with IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with People, Marketing, Design, Operations, Product & BI Teams.
- What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)