About Blockchain Reserve
About Blockchain Reserve?
We provide end-to-end help for post-product companies conducting ICOs. We are highly selective.
This is investment banking 2.0. We are perfecting capital allocation.
51% of Blockchain Reserve is legally bound to charity - we are here to make a positive difference to the world.
Our founder is - 2016 Forbes 30 Under 30
We have a small team with several offices across the world, and work with best-in-class entrepreneurs to raise funds in a legal, ethical way. Underlining their commitment, 51% of Blockchain Reserve is legally pledged to charity.
We are here to make a difference in our small way.
Join at the earliest stage and work directly with a reputable and respected CEO in the London scene.
Perfect opportunity to get access to the future of blockchains and cryptocurrency.
Community Builder/Manager - Philippines, Malaysia, Asia, Remote
We are looking for a community manager that can build communities from scratch, in short periods of time, under pressure. This role would suit a highly social person that feels comfortable answering community questions, engaging the community and promoting client projects.
The ideal candidate will feel confident building telegram groups, producing community updates across social media platforms, while maintaining community engagement through sites such as Bitcointalk and Reddit.
The Community Manager is responsible for:
- Providing community updates across Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Steemit
- Leading discussion threads on Bitcointalk
- Onboarding ICO participants and answering queries
- Proactively provoking conversation across channels to engage community
- Answer and respond to email requests from potential clients and partners
- Build and lead local offline community groups
- Attend blockchain events/meetups etc
- Identifying an area/s you can add value to across the organisation outside of communities managements
We hope you:
- Have near-native written English, and good English speaking ability
- Are willing to learn new things fast and are not afraid of asking questions
- Prior experience managing social media communities or client service is a PLUS
- Experience and general knowledge of ICO and cryptocurrency communities is a BIG PLUS
- Must be results-driven/hard working/capable of working in a remote team - trustworthy