Corporate Counsel, Portfolio Management
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Drive the development and implementation of group legal strategy and contribute to the development of the organization’s general business strategy.
- Provide proactive, in-depth, business focused advice and execution.
- Partner with Product Managers to support newly acquired portfolio companies
- Implement processes for newly acquired portfolio companies to ensure adherence to relevant local legislation and regulatory regimes.
- Work closely with the Finance and Investment teams on key reporting and governance matters.
- Assist in transactional activities including M&A, majority and minority investments and joint ventures as well as restructurings.
- Manage and assist with legal response to matters encountered by the company and internal stakeholders and provide sound and robust legal advice and support; and taking charge of external communication on legal matters including negotiation with external parties.
- Be responsible for drafting and reviewing legal documents and providing holistic risk assessment and suggestions to enhance business value while mitigating downside risk across multiple areas of the company.
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams and provide support on legal matters of varying complexity, sensitivity, and tangibility.
- Provide legal business partner training and counsel non-Legal associates to enable stronger legal acumen across the company.
- Anticipate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws relevant to your own substantive area to provide strategic advice and foster compliance.
- Identify legal framework developments, align and promote consistency of approach in legal matters between the internal stakeholders.
- Take prudent risks within the context of the overall business, and advise and implement solutions to address issues identified.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of post qualification experience working in-house at a well-established organisation or a reputable law firm.
- Strong team player and good business sense.
- Ideally trained in a reputable law firm within the corporate practice with a transactional focus, ie M&A/PE/VC.
- Restructuring and Fund Raising experience is also required.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgement sense.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Can develop relevant and creative solutions to meet current and evolving business needs.
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills.