Coverage Trader - Global
Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.Our businesses1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide liquidity to institutional clients and counterparties
- Execute trading strategies in both exchange and OTC markets
- Identify and capture trading opportunities and execute proprietary trading strategies according to the company’s risk limits
- Manage trade booking and reporting
- Flexible to work on morning/night shifts, weekends, and holidays on demand
- Professional business communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, adapting quickly to changing markets
- Interest in cryptocurrency or blockchain
- Results-driven with high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve goals, whilst maintaining a professional, friendly, and client service quality
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.