Customer Service Specialist - Thai
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?This advertisement is for a role with Gulf Binance.Customer Support is extremely important for us and we hope to create a platform where our users are well supported with excellent quality, fast response time, and accurate information.Support is via ticketing system and a live chat and will include but not limited to customer queries, complaints, and identification approval processes for our world-class cryptocurrency exchange platform.Support will in Thai and English, applicants need to speak both languages.
- Handle high volume live chat and other online tools
- Provide customers with accurate, valid and comprehensive information
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Support other business units with customer liaison, accurately document customer requests
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Handle back office tickets, and provide 7*24h online enquiries and email replies services to customers
- Handle customer enquiries, advice and suggestions via chat or online tools
- Support other business units with customer liaison, accurately document customer requests and advice, and provide feedback in the form of documentation
- Handle customer complaints, any special cases or ad hoc tasks
- Conduct quality assurance audits on customer interactions to ensure adherence to our quality standards
- Provide feedback and coaching to team members to improve their performance
- Bachelor degree or above
- Proficient in English and Thai with clear and logical communication in the language
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, preferably in finance or E-commerce industry
- Quality assurance in a contact centre environment experience is a plus
- High level of honesty and integrity. Proactive and meticulous. A sense of responsibility and team work spirit
- Ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills and exceed beyond expectation
- Passionate for customer service industry and can accept to work under different work shifts, including night shift
- Positive about the crypto industry