Data Analyst - Workforce Management
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.The Data Specialist role will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer service & operational dataset cum dashboards. The specialist will also be responsible for analysis, reporting, and investigating activities in Customer Service & Operations.
- Understand the needs of stakeholders at differing levels of authority (from agent to executive team) and prioritize data requests under resource constraints.
- Independently develop and maintain dashboards and reports.
- Clarify data definition and maintain data sets accordingly.
- Develop and manage end-to-end data pipeline from data collection and storage, batch scheduling job to dashboard development.
- Maintain CS KPI and agent reports, regular executive reports, and CS data dictionary.
- Develop and present analytical reporting and findings using available data to stakeholders and executive teams.
- Collaborate with data analysts from other teams to work on ad-hoc data projects.
- Support to answer CS data related questions raised by users via Chat Bot.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of experience with analyzing large complex data sets.
- Strong SQL is a MUST. R or Python is nice to have but not required.
- Extensive experience in Datawind, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, or other similar dashboard tools.
- Strong sense of data and analytical capability, clear communicator, fast learner and doer.
- Able to deliver requests in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Executive Crypto Jobs, Python Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Data Analyst Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!