DeFi Analyst and Educator
Decentralized Masters is an educational platform that teaches retail customers how to leverage the new world of Decentralized Finance to preserve and grow their capital. We give people the weapons to take back control over their financial future. By leveraging DeFi, we allow them to multiply their capital before it's eaten by inflation and thrive in these uncertain times. We train customers with no prior crypto experience to become DeFi Masters with our custom made videos, live sessions, 1on1s with mentors, proprietary tools, research reports from our analysts and more. We want to create the biggest DeFi ecosystem that exists. The first step is to invade the market by creating the go-to DeFi educational platform.
Check us out here:
What will you be doing?Decentralized Masters is hiring a DeFi Analyst and Educator for long term employment who has an obsession with customer success, is eager to take massive action and lead. This is a ground floor opportunity at a DeFi educational platform. You will be working directly with the Director of Education, Product Manager and other analysts/mentors on a daily basis.
- Lead 10 or more hour long live sessions per week teaching DeFi concepts from beginner to advanced students
- Take responsibility, support and track the success of approximately 400 students per 6 months
- Explain complex DeFi and crypto concepts in a ELI5 manner
- Create research reports of various crypto projects
- Share your knowledge of DeFi and crypto projects with the community
- Write 2 short articles per week about DeFi, tools, projects, ecosystems and news
- Take 1on1 calls with customers to help them learn and succeed in DeFi
- Perform trading/technical and on-chain analysis to evaluate investments and identify trading opportunities
- Portfolio management and allocation
- Fundamental Analysis
What will you bring?
- Must be able to work EST time zone.
- Experience in Portfolio Management & Allocation
- Experience in Fundamental Analysis
- Experience leading education initiatives, programs, etc.
- Experience in fast paced environments
- Strong exposure in the DeFi community and social media presence
- Must be a user of DeFi
- Comprehensive understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to discuss and explain technical concepts, solutions and architectures in a simplified manner
- Extreme open-mindedness to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Full time/40 hours a week
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Team off-sites
- Fully Remote with a very supportive team. You have the ability to work from anywhere in the world!
Please respond with 100% of the following if you wish to be considered for this opportunity:
- Resume / CV
- Cover Letter
- Linkedin URL
Let Decentralized Masters know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!