Derivatives Quant (Trading)
Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team.
Derivatives Quant (Trading)
We are seeking a highly versatile individual with a strong quantitative background to join the options trading desk. You will be part of an exceptional and dynamic team of traders and quants in market making, trading and managing risk from the derivatives portfolio and contributing to the profitability of the trading team.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing options models and pricing to contribute to the growth of the derivatives products business, not limited to vanilla options, exotics derivatives and structured products. You will also evaluate and manage risk from the options portfolio, as well as drive initiatives in the digital distribution of these products. This will be nothing less than a fast-paced and highly rewarding career in an industry with exponential growth potential.Your role:
- Implement models for the pricing and risk of derivatives including exotic products
- Market make, trade and manage risks from derivatives portfolio effectively
- Develop and operate initiatives for the distribution of derivatives business products
- Applying quantitative methods to implement financial strategies to generate quality alpha
- Advanced quantitative qualifications in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative research / work
- A deep understanding of financial derivatives and options pricing models
- Requisite knowledge in probability theory, statistics and numerical methods
- Solid programming skills in quantitative languages in Python / C++
- Keen interest in digital assets and crypto space
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Team player
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office