DevOps Architect / Lead
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a Senior DevOps Architect / Lead to help us push our infrastructure and configuration management to the next level.You'll have experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining large-scale, complex, highly critical applications.Your tasks will involve designing, implementing and improving our next-generation infrastructure management. Advancing our infrastructure and architecture, you'll help migrate existing systems while working closely with the Dev and QA teams. They'll find technical solutions to prevent or mitigate production issues, and automate devOps and operations tasks.
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Proposing and driving architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Find solutions to production issues after root cause analysis
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical issues
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- 7+ years of technical experience in a similar role architecting and supporting large scale production systems
- Experienced with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments
- Demonstrated robust programming skill in Python, Go, or similar
- Experience with tools such as Saltstack, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, etc
- Proficiency with Linux
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Devops Web3 Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Quality Assurance Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!