Digital Art Director
Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward.
The Yugaverse is made up of: Bored Ape Yacht Club Mutant Ape Yacht Club Bored Ape Kennel Club CryptoPunks Meebits Otherside
Plus dozens of community projects using Ape, CryptoPunks, and Meebits IP.
As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Our flagship collection, Bored Ape Yacht Club, debuted in April 2021. Since then, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and made both web3 and gaming history with the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation (Otherside). We also found some time to see old friends and make new ones with headline-making events (ApeFest, VMAs) and partnerships (Rolling Stone, Adidas).
Along the way, the Yuga team has grown from 4 to 100+ people, and we’re still on the lookout for brilliant thinkers and doers who can grow alongside us, push us forward, and create work that makes history. If that sounds like you, apply to one of our open roles or reach out.
Creative is our product. It’s at the center of everything Yuga does. This team is made up of multidisciplinary designers, illustrators, 3D artists, writers, art directors, and creative directors who work across all of our projects and brands.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring a Digital Art Director to join our creative team. We are looking for a multidisciplinary designer who is skilled in digital design, UI/UX, art direction, and motion design. You have a developed aesthetic and love for all things digital design. Yuga is at the cutting edge of emerging technologies and we are looking for someone who is fueled by the evolving industry.
- Lead and inspire digital projects from concept to execution. Including giving actionable feedback during all phases of a project.
- Pitch multiple concepts and design approaches for new projects.
- Develop, and present innovative and strategically driven design solutions for web experiences and games.
- Design and prototype in Figma or similar tools.
- Lead the team to make strong UX decisions.
- Work as part of a fast paced team of creative directors, designers, producers, technical directors, and developers.
- Mentor junior designers and provide feedback.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative studio or agency environment. Figma or other modern prototyping experience required. Portfolio of applicable work required
The annual salary for this position ranges from $150,000.00 to $200,000.00. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
Let Yuga Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!