Digital Producer, Otherside
Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward.
The Yugaverse is made up of: Bored Ape Yacht Club Mutant Ape Yacht Club Bored Ape Kennel Club CryptoPunks Meebits Otherside
Plus dozens of community projects using Ape, CryptoPunks, and Meebits IP.
As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Our flagship collection, Bored Ape Yacht Club, debuted in April 2021. Since then, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and made both web3 and gaming history with the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation (Otherside). We also found some time to see old friends and make new ones with headline-making events (ApeFest, VMAs) and partnerships (Rolling Stone, Adidas).
Along the way, the Yuga team has grown from 4 to 100+ people, and we’re still on the lookout for brilliant thinkers and doers who can grow alongside us, push us forward, and create work that makes history. If that sounds like you, apply to one of our open roles or reach out.
Who We’re Looking ForWe are hiring a Digital Producer to join the Otherside team and own web and go-to-market for the franchise. The Digital Producer will work in a cross-disciplinary fashion with creative, technical and production stakeholders within Yuga and select 3rd parties, and drive the day-to-day execution of a best-in-class digital presence for Otherside.
- Partner with leadership to drive & execute projects.
- Collaborate closely with creative, technical, and product teams in and outside the company to design, build, launch, and sustain new digital experiences
- Drive execution and alignment of go-to-market and social assets
- Lead teams in planning and scoping requirements to properly estimate and develop reliable production plans
- Establish and maintain project management and tracking tools to help teams maintain visibility on all tasks and deadlines
- Manage a project's scope, schedule, budget, and quality to ensure successful delivery
- Work closely with teams to ensure projects hit Yuga’s high quality bar by establishing review and feedback processes that adhere to production timelines
- Communicate and report on project status to leadership and executive stakeholders
- Brand management or project management experience in a creative agency, in-house brand/creative team, or similar
- Working knowledge of web technologies, including experience building and launching complex web experiences
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with project management and agile methodologies and software tools
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Operationally minded, independent, detail-oriented, delivering organized results
- Comfortable handling multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- A proven track record of consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and adapting easily when complications or stressful situations arise
- Ability to earn internal teams’ and clients’ trust, respect, and confidence through responsiveness, reliability, and know-how
- Commitment to follow-through, with the ability to accept responsibilities, deliver on all assignments, and anticipate challenges before they become emergencies
- A knack and enthusiasm for details, organization, and time management
- Knowledge and interest in current trends within Web 3, blockchain and in the gaming industry and non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- Understanding of smart contract development and implementation
- Strong network and connections within the development and web3 communities
The annual salary for this position ranges from $130,000 to $150,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
Let Yuga Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!