Director of Monetisation and Game Economy
Our unique platform-as-as-service enables game developers to easily create and operate marketplaces where players can then buy, sell and trade “in-game assets” (e.g., skins, weapons and tools) with each other. By leveraging the Ethereum Blockchain, for the first time ever, players have true ownership and control over their in-game assets.
We are backed by top-tier investors including Naspers Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Apex Capital and Coinbase. With US$15m raised in venture funding, and over US$6m in revenue from our genesis sale we are very well positioned to leverage our first-mover advantage globally and make ownership of in-game assets go mainstream.
Our first title, Gods Unchained, is already the number one blockchain game in terms of players, revenue and secondary asset trading. In fact, Gods Unchained has issued more in-game assets than all other blockchain games, put together.. More games are set to join the platform in 2020.
That's where you come in...
A bit about us:Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to reach unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and having a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs. Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!A bit about the role:As we head towards a digital world where web3 enables us to truly own our digital assets, we are pioneering in this space to truly bring forward games that enable players to own their in-game assets.As such in this newly created role as a Director of Monetisation and Game Economy, you will be involved with strategic execution in areas such as revenue growth, player engagement and retention, web 3 innovation, performance analysis, as well as compliance and risk management. Being able to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams to execute on these strategies would be key in this opportunity.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive monetisation strategy that maximises revenue while maintaining player engagement and satisfaction
- Conduct ongoing analysis of player behaviour and market trends to inform monetisation and game economy best practices
- Develop and execute pricing and promotion strategies for both Immutable and partner games
- Develop and implement web3 game economy design best practices
- Manage and develop a small team of game economists and revenue strategists into becoming global experts in web3 game economy design and management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, game design, analytics, and marketing, to ensure effective execution of monetisation and game economy strategies
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of monetisation and web3 game economy strategies and adjust as needed to drive revenue growth and player satisfaction
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and market trends in the gaming industry to inform monetisation and game economy strategies
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to monetisation and game economy
We would love you to have:
- Exceptional strategic thinking capabilities to leverage your knowledge of traditional game design and knowledge of web3 economies to build the case studies of tomorrow
- Strong modelling and analytical skills
- Inspirational leadership qualities to motivate cross-functional teams in order to execute on monetisation and game economy strategies effectively
- A deep understanding of the gaming industry, market trends, competitive landscape, and best practices in monetisation and game economy
- Strong business acumen to make informed decisions that balance revenue growth with player satisfaction, and to manage risks related to monetisation and game economy activities. This includes understanding financial metrics such as revenue, engagement metrics, and lifetime value of players
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Director Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.