Email Marketing Manager
BC.GAME is a community-based crypto casino that offers its players the best online casino experience possible!
BC.GAME is among the first gaming platforms to support Bitcoin Lightning Network; BC.GAME is determined to achieve a globally acclaimed compliance standing! By recently obtaining the Curacao License, we hope to attain a recognized standing in the global market & significantly strengthen our position as one of the Best Provably Fair Crypto Casinos!
With our 6000+ games ranging from slots to live dealer games and in-house classic games BC.GAME aims to provide the players with an amazing crypto gaming experience! With a multi-lingual Customer Support team available 24x7 and numerous currencies to choose from, BC.GAME also provides a vault option with up to 10% APY.
All of our games are completely compatible with mobile devices. You can download the smart app from: https://bc.game/app_download
BC.GAME is amongst the top De-Fi casinos currently! We support AAVE, LEND, UNI, and 100+ other cryptocurrencies!
We are currently the best Web3.0 casino!
We're also one of the first casinos to secure the CIL sub-license in the IPFS before minting it as an NFT, thus making our licensing document available on the blockchain!
We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email marketing manager, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
• Identify target audience and grow our email list
• Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
• Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
• Write newsletters including all company updates
• Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
• Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
• Create email databases for lead generation
• Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
• Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
• Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
• Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
• Proficiency in marketing automation technology
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with analytical and database tools
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Strong project management skills
• An ability to work under tight deadlines
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
September 22, 2022