Enhanced Due Diligence Compliance Specialist - Japanese speaker
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Completion of EDD reviews for high risk customers
- Assessing high-risk customer transaction activity to ensure it is commensurate with the nature of the business
- Conducting risk assessments on new and existing customers
- Leading projects related to EDD enhancements
- Remain current on global EDD standards such as FATF, as well as local requirements in regions that the company operates
- Provide AML/CFT subject matter expertise
- Manage high risk customer escalations from the first line of defence and other business units
- Drafting of documentation including, but not limited to policies, programs, procedures, guidance documents, training materials, and impact assessment/analysis
- Training of other employees
- 5+ years of EDD experience
- ACAMs, ACFCS or other industry leading certification
- Knowledge and experience with global CDD/EDD requirements
- Deep understanding of AML/CFT and sanctions risks
- Knowledge of global licensing requirements related to financial services and crypto related business activities
- Experience with complex beneficial ownership structures
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, and writing skills
- Fluency in English & Japanese is a mandatory for this role due to required internal and external communications