ERP Developer (NetSuite)
Crypto.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, formerly known as Monaco, seeks to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Its MCO branded consumer financial services, including the MCO Visa Card, MCO Wallet app, and MCO Token embrace a vision of Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong.
The F&A team comprises multiple functions from Financials Control & Business Performance Management, Procurement, Digital Transformation, Tax, Treasury and Operations. Together, the team optimizes our global finance initiatives and enjoys being detailed-oriented while multitasking across various exciting project scopesJob Summary: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Netsuite OneWorld Administrator/Developer with experience in the crypto industry to join our Finance Digital transformation team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and supporting our Netsuite OneWorld ERP system and ensuring its smooth operation. The role requires both administration and development skills to address all changes related to Netsuite OneWorld.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Netsuite OneWorld related matters.
- Manage and maintain our Netsuite OneWorld ERP system, including system configuration, customization, and administration.
- Develop and maintain Netsuite OneWorld workflows, scripts, and customizations to support business requirements.
- Provide technical support to end-users and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support ongoing system enhancements and improvements.
- Ensure compliance with Netsuite OneWorld best practices and industry standards.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Netsuite OneWorld-related projects.
- Train and support end-users on the use of Netsuite OneWorld.
- Stay up-to-date with new Netsuite OneWorld features and functionality and assess their impact on our system.
- Apply knowledge of the crypto industry and its unique accounting and reporting requirements to ensure our Netsuite OneWorld system is customized and configured appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Netsuite OneWorld Administrator/Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Netsuite OneWorld ERP system administration, customization, and integration.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, and SuiteTalk.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial processes, particularly in the crypto industry would be an advantage
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Talent Acquisition Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Accounting Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.