Europe Employment Legal Counsel
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Providing legal advice and assistance to the HR team and stakeholders in handling all personnel related matters whether contentious and non-contentious - this includes day-to-day employment issues, incentives, employee disputes, grievances, disciplinary and performance issues, processes, restructuring and redundancy matters.
- Advising on the investigation and management of employee misconduct cases.
- Designing and implementing personnel related policies and processes.
- Designing and advising on employees’ incentives programme and benefits. Drafting, maintaining and reviewing employment-related documents.
- Project manage global employment projects.
- Liaising and managing external counsel whenever required.
- Monitoring and advising on employment law developments and their impact on the business.
- Coordinating/delivering training for Human Resources on employment law issues.
- Provide proactive, in-depth, commercially sensible legal advice to all stakeholders.
- Support the development and implementation of legal strategy to reduce risk while balancing against the organisation’s overall business strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams and provide support on legal matters of varying complexity, sensitivity, and tangibility.
- Take prudent risks within the context of the overall business, and advise and implement solutions to address issues identified.
- Provide administrative support to manage billing, legal contracts, corporate documents and other documentation.
- Qualified lawyer in employment with 3-6 years of experience at a reputable global law firm and/or large multinational organisation including contentious and non-contentious experience.
- France or UK qualified lawyers preferred.
- Familiarity with and experience in advising on employment law matters across multiple European jurisdictions.
- Demonstrable commercial and legal judgment (including the ability to assess risk and advise accordingly).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues worldwide.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to execute on multiple tasks and prioritise appropriately.
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development.
- Bachelors or Master of Laws degree from a top law school.
- Full proficiency in English required and fluency in French will be advantageous. Strong team player and good business sense.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Can develop relevant and creative solutions to handle risks and manage disputes.
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills.