Front-end Engineer (Blockchain)
MAKE is a US-headquartered, privately-held product development firm. We specialize in various industries, including public health data platforms and blockchain technology. In public health data, we work closely with the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluations (IHME) at the University of Washington (www.healthdata.org), an institution privately funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. In cooperation with them, we have been enabling public health policy makers make data-based decisions for many years, and helped create the tools that enabled governments and organizations around the world to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic based on the best-available data modeling. In blockchain technology, we have been closely involved with the development and roll out of both Level 1 and Level 2 blockchain protocols. We contribute to core protocol development, as well as develop and exploit eco-system tools such as block explorers, wallets, staking solutions and middleware platforms.
We are a cohesive team of high-functioning contributors, each team member talented and passionate in their respective fields. Our individual and collective drive to contribute maximally to the success of our partners has resulted in uniquely close and integrated relationships with our partners' projects.
About the role
MAKE is looking for a full-time mid-level or senior front-end engineer who will help us build a cross-browser blockchain wallet using React and TypeScript. The role expects active collaboration with team members in the European timezone.
- At least two years of experience with React
- Experience with TypeScript
- Understanding of client-side architecture principles: Flux, MV*
- Understanding of object-oriented design
- Understanding of semantic markup
- Understanding of scrum-like iterative development processes
- Comfortable with version control, build and test automation, continuous integration
- English proficiency sufficient to communicate with American co-workers
- Self-organization and proactiveness
- Experience with browser extensions
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with other programming languages
Compensation dependent on experience and skill level.
The position is remote. We have team members in Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, United Kingdom, and USA.
Please let MAKE know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!