Full-Stack Web & Blockchain Developer to fork PancakeSwap
atA Tech Startup
We are a new Tech Startup creating a Decentralised Exchange and a Crypto OnRamp/OffRamp service
You will join our core development team as a key contributor to build our decentralized exchange (DEX) similar to PancakeSwap but with customized features. You are a talented and experienced engineer eager to take ownership of major components of a growing codebase who also enjoys working collaboratively in a remote team environment. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the entire stack of our DEX. You will directly impact system design and architectural decisions while working closely with internal & external stakeholders.
- Lead the development of our DEX, working closely with the team to develop and implement new features and functionalities.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code while adhering to coding standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with other team members, including the leadership team and other developers, to ensure that our DEX meets the needs of our users.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the Web3 space, and apply them to our platform as appropriate.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure the quality and reliability of our platform.
- 5+ years of experience in the development of production-ready systems
- Must have worked on creating a DEX or forking a DEX before.
- Proficient in solidity.
- Understanding of BSC & Ethereum blockchains and interaction with Web3 frameworks
- Proficiency in API design
- Proficiency in unit testing and integration testing
- Proficiency in one or more SQL or NoSQL database(s)
- Experience interacting with and managing application operations in one or more of the popular cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Be a self-starter, always focusing on development, maintenance, and providing the best solutions.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to Have
- Experience of working on Swaps using 1inch and 0x APIs to create a crypto Onramp/Offramp solution.
- Strong understanding of build pipelines and CI/CD workflows
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and resource provisioning
- Experience with other back-end languages, i.e., Python, Go
Payment will be by crypto and salary depends on experience.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Dex Web3 Jobs, Solidity Web3 Jobs.