Go-to-market Product Manager
Best order flow analysis and trading software, offering stock, futures, and crypto traders live education, advanced charting tools, and indicators.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual who is aligned with our company values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, Analytic Approach, Collaboration and Constant Improvement. Our company culture is built on a foundation of trust, respect, and transparency, and we are committed to providing our employees with a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge financial products and services while constantly expanding your knowledge and skills. You will be expected to take full ownership of your work, strive for excellence, and constantly seek ways to improve our customer experience and internal processes.
- Lead the product’s launch in an agile methodology
- Develop a go to market strategy and product roadmap to meet the company’s business goals.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to expand Bookmap's product offerings and revenue streams.
- Define and prioritize product features based on user research, market trends, and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (engineering, design, marketing, sales) to deliver high-quality products on time.
- Analyze and report on product performance metrics to support informed decision making.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure Bookmap's products remain competitive.
- Collaborate with the company’s senior leadership to develop and execute Bookmap's overall business strategy.
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in taking a product to market, overseeing its growth within a territory and leading it to success
- Strong understanding of financial data and trading platforms.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products on time.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
The below will be considered an advantage
- Familiarity with exchange regulations
- Technical background
- Familiarity with UX/UI design principles
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Verbal command of the Russian/Ukrainian language
What we offer
- A great international team and friendly environment
- An innovative product
- 100% remote work
- Paid annual & sick leave
- Compensation of new equipment and software (various options based on type of equipment)
- Sponsorship of training