Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Think about how the services are built, communicate with each other and with third parties
- Own backend features that support all our platforms (extension, mobile, and desktop)
- Define how the platform runs and deploys backend services to our millions of users
- Interface directly with end-users and developers building on Trust Wallet – supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product
- 4+ years of software engineering experience, including extensive knowledge of Go (3+ years for Mid Level role)
- Experience building microservice-based architectures
- Strong technical problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Deep knowledge of Key Value and SQL databases
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
Nice to have:
- Experience in a blockchain-based project
- Experience building distributed systems
- Expertise in identifying and analyzing performance bottlenecks
- Expertise in NoSQL and/or other database storage engines
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!