Graphic Designer (APAC) - Binance Accelerator Program (6 months contract)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.Our Binance Accelerator Program - Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (i.e. April 3, May 1st, June 5th, etc).Who may applyCurrent undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help develop and define the Binance identity. You will be part of a highly talented team, working to elevate the brand through creative excellence.This position can be fully remote or can work in one of our offices in APAC.
- As part of the Design team, develop and produce artwork and advertising, which reflect the identity of Binance globally; across different products and local markets
- Collaborate closely with the internal design team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output
- Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
- Ideation of Brand-led campaigns
- Must be a current student to be considered for the program
- Graphic Design or Design-related field major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
- A clear communicator - ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative group
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, knowledge of Figma is a plus
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!