HR Manager - Australia
OKEx is a world-leading digital asset exchange, providing advanced financial services to global traders leveraging blockchain technology.
We offer hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders optimize their strategy. We are also one of the leading digital asset exchanges in terms of trading volume, serving more than 20 million customers in over 100 countries. Our BTC futures trade has nearly $1.5B of volume daily, and is widely recognized as the gold standard for the industry.
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance. We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
In this role you will be the first person in the local HR team. You wil be responsible for building out the HR framework as well as the relevant local HR processes and policies. You will be involved in the day to day operations of the local HR function such as the preparation of documents and ensuring that all employee benefits are provided. As an HR Manager, your main responsibilities will include ensuring compliance with employment laws, maintaining accurate HR records, and supporting the business in achieving its goals. You’ll be asked to proactively identify opportunities to enhance the service provided by HR and implement meaningful changes. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to shape the office's people-related practices and build the team culture.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be accountable for all HR operations, including payroll, superannuation, HR-related vendor management, and on-off boarding
- Oversee the performance review process, including setting performance goals, providing training and support to managers, and developing performance improvement plans when necessary
- Collaborate with key parties and legal counsel to review, update, and create legally compliant employment documents, including employment contracts, consulting service agreements, and other employment-related templates.
- Ensure accurate HR records and data integrity in HR systems through regular reviews and audits of employee information and HR processes.
- Support the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in compliance with local employment law.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
- Assist with local talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Participate in special projects on a local and global basis as required
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's Degree with previous HR Operations experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus in the delivery of internal services
- Ability to work independently to manage and prioritize multiple work streams
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and creative thinking
- Ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
- Experience with human resources information system (HRIS)
- Interest in crypto and web3
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Human Resources Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.