Human Resources Operations Manager
About Wintermute Wintermute is a leading market maker of digital assets globally. We manage hundreds of millions in assets and trade more than $3B+/day across dozens of different trading platforms. Culturally, we combine 1) the best-in-class trading and technology professionalism coming from team’s expertise in top tier HFTs from traditional markets and 2) technology startup culture, as we are moving very fast and empowering people to act like owners. Wintermute provides liquidity algorithmically across most vested exchanges in crypto, across CeFi and DeFi, on-screen and OTC, as well as supporting high profile blockchain projects. At Wintermute, we believe in the decentralization of finance and we believe that trading companies of the future are technology companies, not financial services providers.Wintermute is a proprietary trading business. We are a Series B highly profitable startup backed by Lightspeed, Pantera Capital, Sino Global Capital, Blockchain.com Ventures, Avon Ventures by Fidelity Investments, DeFi Alliance and other top tier investors. Learn more about our team and culture on our website and Evgeny’s post here. Working at Wintermute We are looking for an Algorithmic Trader with strong coding skills (Python) and a curiosity about hft, market making and crypto trading. At Wintermute, you will be responsible for your own “desk” right from the start. You will have the opportunity to develop your own product (trading algorithms, trading strategies), while also getting advice and guidance from very experienced traders and developers, including the founders/management team. You will get a lot of independence and responsibility right away, and you'll learn at an unprecedented speed! No legacy systems, no corporate bureaucracy, no multiple levels of approvals. It is up to you to make an impact. You will act like an owner and your incentives (incl. equity) will be completely aligned with those of the company!
About WintermuteAt Wintermute our mission is to enable, empower and advance the truly decentralized world for more transparent and efficient markets and products. We do this by providing liquidity algorithmically across most trading venues in crypto, supporting all major centralized and decentralized trading venues, AMMs, RFQs, aggregators and chains. Wintermute’s customer-facing business includes various OTC products such as electronic trading API and single-dealer platform for a wide range of counterparties from crypto native whales to large traditional finance institutions. Wintermute is also providing market making services for blockchain projects where we support most of the world’s largest and most prominent launches. In addition to providing the best in class liquidity products, Wintermute is actively participating in the building and development of the blockchain ecosystem through investments from Wintermute Ventures, partnerships and co-development with upcoming protocols and incubation of own projects.Wintermute is a hyper-growth highly profitable business with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets and trade more than $5B/day. We are backed by Lightspeed, Pantera Capital, Sino Global Capital, Blockchain.com Ventures, Avon Ventures by Fidelity Investments, DeFi Alliance and other top tier investors. We are run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency and meritocracy. Human Resources at WintermuteWe have grown exponentially in the last several years and are looking to expand our agile team. The Human Resources Operations Manager role will be important in supporting the ongoing growth of the company. You will be driving and administering human resources operations, from helping in hiring, to facilitating review cycle management, and other HR processes. You will be responsible for ensuring best practice HR processes are followed and we expect you to take initiatives to help us run HR Operations in an agile & efficient manner.
- Drafting employee contracts for new hires and addendums for existing employees as needed
- Supporting the collection and submission of documents for as well as supporting new hires through the visa application processes
- Coordinating and documenting all new hire records, administering the tasks and setup required for new starters on all systems
- Assisting in managing and recording all documentation required when employment is terminated
- Helping administer and sustain our HR systems, including our HRIS and ATS tools
- Ensuring our HR records and policies on file are kept up-to-date, accurate, and compliant with local rules and regulations, including corporate policies and GDPR
- Conducting HR analytics, drawing actionable conclusions and providing reporting to the management team as needed, including helping establish processes for regular data output reports (such as for payroll purposes or to extract team-based holiday schedules)
- Coordinating and implementing culture and employee engagement activities
- Together with the greater HR, Compliance and Talent teams, supporting any other employee queries
- Supporting the greater HR and Talent team in any number of strategic projects, as they come (Hiring, Employee engagement surveys, Training, etc.)
- BSc in Economics/Business/Psychology or any related degree
- 3+ years of experience working in an administrative or analytical role
- HR Operations & start-up experience is preferred
- Great communication skills - clear, concise, empathetic, and able to speak with very different people from various backgrounds
- A fast learner who takes initiative, possessing strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail, with an ownership mentality / no job is too small attitude
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Human Resources Crypto Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Wintermute know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!