Galaxy Digital (TSX: GLXY) is a technology-driven financial services and investment management firm that provides institutions and direct clients with a full suite of financial solutions spanning the digital assets ecosystem. Galaxy Digital operates five synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management, Principal Investments, Investment Banking, and Mining. Galaxy Digital's CEO and Founder is Mike Novogratz. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey. Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxydigital.io.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a seasoned insurance professional to join our Company. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a position that is cross-functional across many different areas of the Company. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, and a demonstrated ability to produce high quality work products in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinating, obtaining, renewing and maintaining all insurance policies
- Collaborating with operations and businesses to determine insurance needs
- Coordinate with broker, underwriters and external providers to respond to requests for information or other diligence inquiries to onboard the policies
- Negotiate and focus on cost efficiencies and terms
- Act as the internal point of contact for insurance questions
- Be responsible for third party due diligence inquiries regarding insurance and contract terms that require insurance/implicate insurance
- Respond to third party due diligence inquiries and certificate of Insurance requests
- Main point of contact for submission of claims
- Handle other risk/control matters with finance, risk and legal as they arise.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years’ experience either as a broker or underwriter in understanding insurance terms, policies and requirements
- Experience with commercial insurance products at enterprise level organizations.
- Experience with insurance products, including but not limited to D&O, E&O, Cyber, Professional Liability, Specie, and other typical commercial insurance binders.
- Demonstrated experience working with major insurance carriers
- A high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves (no job too big, no job too small)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health insurance for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Annual charitable giving match
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
*Benefits may vary based on location
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.