Intern - Financial Planning and Analysis
Bitstamp, the world's longest running crypto exchange, is looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Intern to join a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry. This is an opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance.
As an Financial Planning and Analysis Intern, you will join the FP&A Team and work with an international group of like-minded people who are passionate about driving global growth. You will also develop a deep and expert understanding of products, pricing and company strategy.
What you'll do
- Support ad-hoc analysis such as collecting, analyzing, and managing quantitative data to create meaningful analyses and models that drive business decisions.
- Support on a long-term project such as designing or revamping our reporting, or one-off data pulls and analysis in response to the business needs such as financial business case in support of a new product launch.
- Create, improve, and maintain financial metrics, reports and KPI’s used for month end reporting and operating plan cycles.
- Develop scalable mechanisms for instilling operational efficiency, fiscal discipline and strategic decision making.
On day one you'll bring
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
We'll love it even more if you have
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Basic knowledge with SQL & SAP
- Work from home or other location that allows you to be most productive.
- Sports and cultural activities, a full fridge, teambuilding events, Bitstamp parties.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Internship Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Entry Level Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Bitstamp know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!