What You’ll Do:
· Follow single-line diagrams and electrical risers to determine the location of electrical components, equipment, and to ensure conformance with National Electric Code.
· Place conduit, pipes, or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
· Install electrical boxes and ground leads as needed. Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
· Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
· Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
· Test, diagnose and inspect electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system and make any repairs as needed.
· Maintain records or files and prepare reports on repairs, installations, etc. as needed
What We’re Looking For:
· Maintain current JOURNEYMAN electrician's license card to meet governmental regulations
· Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
· 4+ years experience as an electrician within a fast-paced industry
· Proven ability to develop operational best practices to ensure efficient, effective and productive use of resources
· Experience troubleshooting electrical issues
· Experience providing leadership, motivation and direction to a team
· Prior experience working with low to medium-voltage electrical systems on a regular basis
The facility is 125,000 sq ft data center/warehouse which experiences the extreme West Texas weather depending on the season. The role requires climbing, standing, bending, twisting, and lifting up to 50 pounds in a repetitive and ongoing nature. There is a potential for loud noises, use of hand tools, and electrical components. Working hours are normally M-F with overtime on nights and weekends as needed.
The base salary ranges included below are for Texas- based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience and expertise. Base salary ranges for candidates in other locations other than Texas may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Base salary range: $25-34 per hour. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed below.
What We Offer (Helios):
- · Competitive wage
- · Paid time off
- · 6% 401(k) company contribution
- · Health, dental and vision for employees, partners, and other dependents
- · Generous paid Parental Leave
- · Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- · Free daily snacks in-office
- · Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- · Employee Resource Groups
- · Employee Assistance Program
- · Employee paid Short and Long term disability
- · Company paid Life insurance and AD&D
*Benefits may vary depending on location.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.