Junior Technical Support Engineer (Intern)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer to join our TechOps team.This is a pretty broad role that will involve investigating and resolving technical questions related to functioning of our ecosystem (Binance.com, Mobile Apps, etc), and other related duties.It will include close cooperation with our Customer Support, internal Dev/Infra teams, as well as other parties. This is an intern position in Canada.
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency.
- Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes.
- Undergraduates in Computer Science or related field (preferably with relevant internship experience) can be considered.
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Unix/Linux with shell scripting, etc.
- Databases experience (Oracle, MySQL).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management.
- Passionate with technical support to solve complicated customer issues.
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, product manager and customers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines.
- Background in Software Development is a plus.
- Comfortable performing shift-work (eg. 8am-5pm, 10am-7pm from Monday to Friday, Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday) - it would be rotated after 2-3 months.