Lead Product Designer
Co:Create is a new web3 protocol that unlocks the potential of NFT communities and ecosystems. We’ve raised a $25M seed round led by a16z crypto to support our mission: Empowering NFT projects to “go beyond the drop.” Our goal is to provide the foundational infrastructure for decentralized brands of the future. We enable NFT projects to scale more effectively by empowering them to manage royalties, launch a thoughtfully designed fungible token and DAO alongside their collections.
You’ll get to
- Own the product design for the entire product lifecycle: from wireframes, prototypes and demos to hi-fidelity production designs
- Own all of our websites to make them “best in class”
- Bring swift agility with visual design and proficiency in typography, mobile/web UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense to our products.
- With an eye for aesthetics, transform complex interfaces into user experiences that empower the user
- Become an expert on our customers and our product
- Inspire design thinking across the organization to drive business outcomes
- Building off our empathy map, create user personas for our core NFT project leaders, developer audiences, and broader customer groups
- Implement and own any software programs (Figma, Webflow, etc.) needed for success
- Maintain a deep and ongoing understanding of the NFT marketplace, DAOs, and tokenomics, especially concerning product design principles.
Who we are looking for
- 8+ years of related experience
- An elite portfolio of work examples in web2 and preferably web3
- Superior UX/UI skills and digital design experience
- Superior expertise in Figma, Webflow, and building design systems
- A passion for user research and empathy-driven design decision-making
- Experience translating high-fi designs into successful products
- Good rapport with developers and customers
- An open mind
- An “owners mindset”
- Have good communication skills and proficiency in English (writing, reading, and speaking).
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of HCI, Design, or a related field
- Remote working experience
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US-based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites quarterly at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- $2500 in “get what you need to get started” funds.
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- A NFT Starter Pack, including money to grow your NFT collection
- Hate Monday meetings? So do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary & compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives. Curious what that means? Learn more about How We Determine Salary at Co:Create.
- Annual salary: $156,000 - $200,232
- Equity Compensation: 0.12% - 0.18%
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We build on our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We act!: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible.
- Community first: If our community isn’t winning, neither are we.
- We’re curious: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for the challenges we have to overcome.
Please let Co:Create know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!