Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
We are looking for a highly motivated, commercial, and astute regulatory Legal counsel to join our legal team. As part of the legal team at Coinhako, you will work closely with senior stakeholders and on matters at the forefront of the intersection between financial technology and regulations. As such, you should be generally comfortable reviewing and advising on cutting-edge regulatory issues and providing legal counsel across Coinhako’s business and compliance teams.
- Provide legal support and advice on issues relating to regulatory, compliance, and product related matters.
- Stay up-to-date on applicable laws and regulations dealing with financial services and other relevant areas, and help to drive Coinhako’s strategy in response to changing regulatory environments.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a range of commercial agreements.
- Liaising with various regulatory bodies.
- Managing external counsel across various jurisdictions.
- Maintaining and updating Coinhako’s standard form agreements, forms, T&Cs, legal policies and processes.
- Providing support to internal stakeholders and the rest of the legal team as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a qualified legal counsel. Legal qualification in Singapore, Hong Kong, UK or other comparable common law jurisdiction will be a plus.
- A passion for blockchain technology, fintech and digital asset trading.
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency / Blockchain / Fintech / Finance / Trading domain preferred.
- Prior experience working in a fintech, digital asset exchange/ brokerage, blockchain related company or payments related company will be highly preferred.
- A commercial mind that enables you to identify and distill a variety of legal issues (e.g., regulatory, contract, IP, privacy, consumer protection, risk) and clearly communicate practical risk-based solutions to the business and product teams.
- In addition, prior experience advising on legal matters relating to the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s regulations and guidelines, digital asset trading and payment services will be highly regarded.
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and a team player.
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Legal Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Contract Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.