Legal Executive, Regulatory & Corporate
Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as an Legal Executive, Regulatory & Corporate.
- Provide legal support on matters relating to regulatory, compliance, and product related matters.
- Involved with contract management, including assisting with drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts while ensuring compliance with laws and regulatory frameworks.
- Assisting with liaising with various regulatory bodies.
- Managing external counsel across various jurisdictions.
- Maintaining and updating Coinhako’s standard form agreements, forms, T&Cs, legal policies and processes.
- Providing support to internal stakeholders and the rest of the legal team as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in legal background work
- A passion for blockchain technology, fintech and digital asset trading.
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency / Blockchain / Fintech / Finance / Trading domain preferred.
- Prior experience working in a fintech, digital asset exchange/ brokerage, blockchain related company or payments related company will be highly preferred.
- A commercial mind that enables you to identify and distill a variety of legal issues (e.g., regulatory, contract, IP, privacy, consumer protection, risk) and clearly communicate practical risk-based solutions to the business and product teams.
- In addition, prior experience advising on legal matters relating to the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s regulations and guidelines, digital asset trading and payment services will be highly regarded.
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and a team player.
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako here and don't forget to visit our Careers Page!
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Executive Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Coinhako know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!