Principal Machine Learning Engineer (NLP)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Data-driven based business is the core in helping us to use the cloud-native platforms to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Engineers and Data Scientists across the company use the data platform to do interesting and impactful analyses for continuous innovations. As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage rich data (PB-level scalability) and state-of-art machine learning infrastructure to develop data products that are used by our tens of millions of crypto-currency users. You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, data analysts, business operation and product/marketing managers to define and build solutions, features, algorithms and products based on our rich data and cutting-edge machine learning technology.
- Engage in the research, training, and application of large language model (LLM) pre-training algorithms, involving areas such as multi-language, knowledge enhancement, and model performance improvement.
- Responsible for natural language processing (NLP) direction based on GPU parallel multi-machine and multi-card training, high-performance model inference, etc.
- Mainly engaged in AIGC language content generation work, applying advanced NLP generation technology to actual business, obtaining business benefits, and better serving users.
- Follow and research cutting-edge technology to support the company's general and vertical pre-training model development and continuous optimization of effectiveness.
- Master's degree or above in computer, mathematics, statistics or related fields, with 5 or more years of NLP related experience, proficient in using Pytorch/Tensorflow deep learning framework;
- In-depth research in NLP text generation or large model pre-training direction;
- In-depth understanding and practice of LLM, experience in pre-training and controllable content generation direction is preferred;
- Proficient in GPT, T5 and other algorithm training paradigms, experience in building NLP large models from scratch (10B parameters or more) is preferred;
- Good logical thinking ability, communication and collaboration skills, and self-learning ability.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!