Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Review and place purchase orders to ensure the accuracy, completeness and clarity of the order.
- Manage procurement payment on time to ensure smooth business operation, liaison with vendor and coordination with BU owner for billing validation.
- Maintain the inventory of product and supply, and schedule the review/renewal of contracts.
- Support Procurement Specialist for vendor development and management, implement vendor review, entry and exit mechanisms, and maintain the relationship with vendor.
- On the basis of daily business and supply chain, follow up on procurement working plan setup to meet the annual procurement target.
- Maintain Supplier and contract Database, regularly update supplier/contract status and information.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by procurement specialist.
- Bachelor degree or above, proficient English and a second language in both oral and written to liaise with non-english speaking vendor.
- More than 2years relevant working experience in procurement role.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Be proactive, possess professional ethics with high loyalty.
- Excellent planning, organization, communication and coordination skills.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!