Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Drive and support P2P business growth by developing and executing new initiatives/solutions, and translate complex ideas into specific requirements and action plans
- Assist management in other strategy research and projects
- Assist in global competitor analysis and user research
- Assist in user research and user interview.
- Assist in writing product requirements documents.
- Assist in product testing.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Available to work 3-5 days per week, prefer long term (6 months to 1 year) internship
- Familiar with global mainstream apps, sensitive to their new functions and marketing campaign
- Strong desire and attitude for learning with inquisitive mind
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative to solve problems
- Passionate about the crypto industry. Have blockchain / Cryptocurrency/NFT/Defi knowledge is required