Product Manager/Senior Manager (Custody)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Responsible for Ceffu product design and planning, draft PRD requirements and interactive documents, and design product roadmap
- Manage the entire product life cycle and drive product development with Engineering teams
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define, document, and communicate objectives and requirements
- React to feedback from users and business team promptly and patiently to find the best product fit and boost the business result
- Analyze product performance data, responsible product competition analysis, market research, and maintain the product's competitive advantage
- 8 years of working experience with financial / Fintech products, experience with independent product design and implementation
- Previous experience in the cryptocurrency industry/Fintech is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effectively collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Self-motivated work ethic, strong problem-solving skills, fast learner, attention to details
- Ability to jointly manage projects and keep them on schedule
- Experience or knowledge of digital or traditional securities custody is preferred
- Good skills in PRD. Data driven experience is a plus
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, React Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!