Product & Operations Intern
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a passionate, thoughtful, and highly motivated Product & Operations Intern to run local product activities covering Turkey.Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the blockchain and crypto industry and Binance’s ecosystem.This position is an internship and can be fully remote. Looking for young and energetic talents!
- Assist in executing the day-to-day responsibilities of product and key operations
- Assist and support operational processes - defining/improving, monitoring and reporting
- Perform QA testings and identify-record-report bugs or issues
- Assist in developing and applying testing processes for new products or features
- Contribute in tracking and resolving production issues
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to improve user experiences
- Support and analyze documentation requests from senior management and ensure the timely execution and proper filing of documents
- Demonstrated passion to explore new era for blockchain
- Solid Understanding of Binance’s Products and Services, have strong understanding of cryptocurrency / blockchain-related terminologies and trends
- Good time management and coordination skills
- Multi-skilled, fast-learner, hard-working
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Effective communicator, Native / fluent English & Turkish language skills
- Studying or completed a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant majors
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work in a fast-paced remote working environment