Project Research (Blockchain Research)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Produce institutional grade research reports on macro trends as well as sector trends, including but not limited to DeFi, NFT, Gaming, Metaverse, L1/L2 and Middleware etc, for both internal and external clients.
- Analyze, evaluate and synthesize trends from a variety of data sources (internal data, public blockchain data, etc.).
- Interact with project teams and industry professionals to collect information.
- Foster a strong attention to detail when analyzing the market or projects.
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency industry.
- You will be working in the Binance Research team, one of the top research teams in the crypto industry. You will work with other analysts on the Research team and colleagues from other teams, including Data Analytics and Marketing etc. Depending on your level of experience, you may be responsible for a specific sector within the crypto industry.
- Experience in crypto/blockchain companies or in VC research.
- Good knowledge of blockchain data.
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of the crypto industry.
- Strong articulation and interpersonal skills, can handle high pressure and a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor's degrees in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other related areas are a plus. CFA is a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, self driven and demonstrated strong work ethics.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Metaverse Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!